Man, I really don’t like myspace.com very much. Awful design, etc. But, it’s not my bandwidth, so two of my past bands are now up there for anyones’ listening pleasure: evoke and Maranatha. I’m hoping to get something new to post soon, but that means I have to spend less time working and more time playing … If anyone is wondering why I *don’t* have a personal page there, keep in mind that I *hate* myspace. And I don’t like Tom and his bad ColdFusion design. Really. Learn PHP or something, man.
- Nostalgia Films: A New Breed of Film - Defining the nostalgia film as a sub-genre.
- Photography: 13 Days of Unusual Shots with Vintage Glass - Trying to expand my photographic range over thirteen days.
- Exploiting Flaws in Vintage Glass - Learning to use the characteristics of vintage glass for fun and (hopefully) profit.
- Downton Abbey: Camera Stabilization as a Storytelling Tool - Looking at camera stabilization in Masterpiece Theater's "Downton Abbey"
- Opensource Contact Sheets for Photographers - Creating contacts sheets using opensource software
- Why "Gotham" Succeeds Where Other Prequels Fail - Looking at why Gotham does prequel better.
- Layers of Canon and The Batman - Examining the concept of multiple layers of canon using The Batman
- The Monomyth, Saving the Cat, and Consistency - Why do we seem obsessed, as a culture, with films heavily designed around pandering to the Campbellian Monomyth?
- Review: Ace Jackson is a Dead Man - A review of Sean Weather's blaxploitation film "Ace Jackson is a Dead Man"
- The Usual Suspects: Mirroring the Outer Story - The inner shot mirrors the outer story in Bryan Singer's The Usual Suspects