Tasha and I went down to a horse farm in Hebron, CT, and took a bunch of pictures. I’m trying to get her to open her own flickr account… It was a good day, all in all, even though a few of the horse riders there got a little antsy with us taking their pictures.
- Nostalgia Films: A New Breed of Film - Defining the nostalgia film as a sub-genre.
- Photography: 13 Days of Unusual Shots with Vintage Glass - Trying to expand my photographic range over thirteen days.
- Post Mortem: 2016 Boston 48 Hour Film Project
- Exploiting Flaws in Vintage Glass - Learning to use the characteristics of vintage glass for fun and (hopefully) profit.
- Downton Abbey: Camera Stabilization as a Storytelling Tool - Looking at camera stabilization in Masterpiece Theater's "Downton Abbey"
- Opensource Contact Sheets for Photographers - Creating contacts sheets using opensource software
- Why "Gotham" Succeeds Where Other Prequels Fail - Looking at why Gotham does prequel better.
- Layers of Canon and The Batman - Examining the concept of multiple layers of canon using The Batman
- The Monomyth, Saving the Cat, and Consistency - Why do we seem obsessed, as a culture, with films heavily designed around pandering to the Campbellian Monomyth?
- Review: Ace Jackson is a Dead Man - A review of Sean Weather's blaxploitation film "Ace Jackson is a Dead Man"