I’m a semi-pro photographer, in that I don’t rely on photography as my primary source of income.
Here are the digital cameras that I have used over the years:
- Casio QV 5000SX – God-awful battery life; needed an external battery pack.
- Olympus D-320L – Used this one only for a brief time. Worked pretty well.
- Ritz PureDigital Disposable Camera – It’s not the best quality, but the price was excellent, and it has been very durable, lasting through a lot of abuse.
- Samsung Digimax 200
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT (350D) – This was my primary camera for almost two years. Someone broke the board with a heavy lens, so the body was retired.
- Canon EOS 40D – I got this in early 2008 as an “upgrade” to the 350D. Great camera.
- Canon EOS 5D mark III – My current primary camera.
A more or less complete list of my lenses can be found on my lenses page.
A somewhat incomplete list of places where my photos have appeared is available on my photography publications page.
If you’re interested in more photos, especially newer ones, check out my flickr feed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatsyourmeme:
If anyone is interested in a print of any of these pictures (or any from my collection on Flickr), please contact me at jeff @ jbuchbinder.com. (You have to remove “REMOVE” from my email address, to ward off spambots.)